Friday, August 10, 2007

About time

Perfectly happy...thats how I am describing my situation now haha. After all these times, I guess one of the harshests lesson I have learnt is to just be happy no matter what, good or bad...just keep on moving. No matter what the situation is, just be happy or glad about it...it makes things so much easier...I can second that from my experience...it really helps, I dont know how much simpler I can put it. So from now on, things are gonna be different for me, I won't complain about stuff that dont matter, and I wont try other ppl's day miserable +.+. I am just gonna stop it here, its really time to just move on and stop thinking like a kid, time to change...about time.
On a lighter note ^^, just came home from Metro Tabernacle 25th annivesary dinner. 9-course meal ^^,the dessert was awesome....Guess the highlight of the dinner was the lucky draw, the grandprize was an acer laptop lol....was waitin for the dude to call my number haha but didnt work out +.+. O well...the meal was good enuf lol...the sweetened dumplings, graaaaaaah!
And now to somethin that wont make anyone hungry, the Gegar U! event is comin to an end(thank god....), and the final event will be help in Penang which will be my home for a week from the 13th to the 19th. I wish I can say its a vacation....most of the days will be spent working on the final event. Probably the one that would take up the most time is the event that Will be help in the Penang International Sports Arena(P.I.S.A. fyi lol). The will be a 50 hour non stop event with each of us taking 12 hour shifts lol. I dont wanna complain much...just the fact that I am gettin out of KL is better than nothin lol and also being able to travel a bunch of crazy ppl makes it even better hahaha. Anyways, gotta start packing up for the trip now.

Laterz!

No comments: