Thursday, August 23, 2007

Betterment

Theres a saying that each of our lifes has already been predetermine, and the best thing that each of us can do is go along with whatever that has been given to us, and see it as a blessing rather than a thorn on a paw.
I have already carried myself as far as I can. Every thing that needs to be finished has already been done. All sides are covered and the next best thing I can do is to just move on to the next stage in life, to finally start moving on and stop whatever I have been trying to fix ever since High school...
I am really grateful and thankful for all the experiences I have been through ^^ and also felt truly blessed for being able to come out of those events with my sanity intact haha. Its been really crazy and I guess its really time to just drop it...and move on to whatever that needs to be done, and just be happy with what surprises life has installed for me ^^.

No comments: